About Viking Wilds
Viking Wilds from Irondog Studios offers players 1024 ways to win. To land winning combinations, you have to land matching symbols on adjacent reels, rather than hitting matching symbols on a single payline. This makes for more generous winning potential with frequent payouts available.
This is a low volatility game, where you’ll be able to cash in on wins often but they won’t be the most individual lucrative prizes. For example, the biggest individual prize is the red rune, which offers up a payout worth 3.15x your stake. This doesn’t sound like much at first, but the game’s volatility ensures that you’ll be able to add up your prizes for potentially generous earnings over time.
Whenever you hit a winning combination, the symbols that are involved in the win will disappear and new symbols will fall into their places. Whenever tumbles occur, you have a higher chance of landing a wild. Expanding reels can also be triggered to open more winning ways – up to a total of 3125!
To help things along, there are three types of wilds that you can land during the base game:
- Standard wilds land on all reels except the first and substitute for other symbols
- Sticky wilds appear only on the third reel and drop down one position
- Expanding wilds expand to fill up the entirety of each reel they land on
There are three key symbols that you can collect during the base game. If you manage to collect all three over a series of successive tumbles, then you’ll receive 12 free spins. Should an expanding wild be present on the reels when this occurs, you’ll receive more free spins and a better starting multiplier.
- 1 expanded reel: 14 free spins with a 2x base multiplier
- 3 expanded reels: 16 free spins with a 3x base multiplier
- 5 expanded reels: 18 free spins with a x4 multiplier